Summer is the best time of year for social events, be it graduation parties or summer weddings, there’s no better time to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. A beautiful, confident smile is essential to making a good first impression. But with the increasing number of dentists offering cosmetic services, it’s that much harder to find a cosmetic dentist that is right for you. In this post, Dr. Franklin and his team would like to offer you 7 tips to make your decision easier.
- Narrow your search by first finding an office with a good reputation – ask for recommendations from friends, family and coworkers, or look on review sites like Yelp. Todd A. Franklin, DDS in Lodi has a perfect 5-star rating on Yelp, so you can trust Dr. Franklin and his team to provide you the expert care to get you looking your best.
- They’re proud to show their work – A good cosmetic dentist should have examples of their work so you can see first hand the transformative effect they’ve had on their patients’ lives.
- Has the dentist kept current with the latest in cosmetic dentistry technology? – The right dentist and his team must have kept current on the latest techniques and technology in cosmetic dentistry.
- Do they offer flexible financing options to help you afford your care? – Whether you’re a recent grad or planning your perfect wedding, budgets will be tight this summer. The right dentist should work with you to ensure that nothing stands in the way of a sound investment in your health.
- The ambiance of the office should reflect the high quality of care they provide – From the decor to the amenities they provide, your new dental home needs to make you feel absolutely comfortable.
- The staff should be warm and welcoming – From the get-go, the team at your cosmetic dentist should be making you feel right at home. Todd A. Franklin DDS offers a free “meet and greet” consultation to get your familiar with our services and our “5 star” team.
- Summer is fast approaching, but cosmetic dentistry is a big decision for anyone and a good cosmetic dentist should never try to rush or pressure you into a procedure, and the right office will recognize and celebrate with you the life-changing effects that good cosmetic dentistry will have.
We here at Todd A. Franklin, DDS are confident that our experience, stellar reputation and up-to-date expert training in cosmetic dentistry makes us the best choice in Lodi to get your looking your radiant best this summer. Call or visit www.toddfranklindds.com to schedule your free “meet and greet” for more information or get a second opinion.
In the next post, we’ll discuss what to expect from your first visit to a cosmetic dentist, stay tuned!