Revolutionary rest for your muscles
Our NTI treatment eliminates pain and discomfort in the jaw and head caused by teeth grinding.
You might be grinding your teeth at night without even knowing!
Relax your jaw at night with an NTI device, providing comfort and maintaining your oral health
We will teach you how to be aware of teeth grinding tendencies, and how to prevent oral damage!
Call us or fill out the form today to schedule your consultation.
Experience extraordinary dentistry. Call Todd A. Franklin, D.D.S. at (209) 334-4370
Eliminate habits that harm your teeth.
Learn how to prevent teeth grinding and protect your oral health for a lifelong healthy smile.
Do you know the symptoms of teeth grinding?
Headaches, discomfort in the jaw and gums, and loose teeth are all signs to look out for.
Relax your jaw at night with an NTI.
Reduce the pain from jaw clenching and grinding with a device that fits perfectly and securely in your mouth.
Symptoms of Teeth Grinding
How Does NTI Work To Prevent Teeth Grinding?
Tips To Stop Teeth Grinding
- Avoid or cut back on foods and drinks which contain caffeine, such as sodas, chocolate, and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol. Grinding has the tendency to magnify after alcohol intake.
- Do not chew on pencils or pens or anything that is not food. Avoid chewing gum as it allows your jaw muscles to get more used to clinching and makes you most likely to grind your teeth.
- Train yourself not to clench or grind your teeth. If you discover that you clench or grind during the day, position the pointer of your tongue in between your teeth. This practice trains your jaw muscles to relax.
- Relax your jaw muscles in the evening by holding a warm wash cloth versus your cheek in front of your earlobe.
Get the smile you have always wanted, call Todd A. Franklin, D.D.S. (209) 334-4370